If television is dying, why are people
• Watching and interacting with programs like American Idol?
• Buying large screen sets as though they were donuts?
• Paying triple digit cable subscription rates?
• Buying DVD’s of entire season episodes for top shows?
• Paying big bucks for rights to transmit TV shows the Internet and Mobile phones?
• Still having Super Bowl and Academy Award parties?
• DVR’ing shows so they don’t miss them?
• So interested in what the Donald, Rosie and Barbara Wawa have to say?
• Add your own thoughts: